"Know AMLAPITTA (HYPER ACIDITY) through Ayurveda & Deal it Naturally"
By Dr.Omprakash Yadav Contact:-email@example.com Ph no:-+918080747455 /+9196996666426
Introduction OF AMLAPITTA (HYPER ACIDITY)
In amlapitta (hyperacidity) the quantity of pachaka Pitta gets increased & it changes from normal bitter taste (alkaline) to sour (acid) taste & Pitta is aggravated by liquid qualities and affects the stomach and small intestine.
AYURVEDA DETAILS OF AMLAPITTA (HYPERACIDITY)
When a person with pre exsisting tendancy for excessive Pitta secretion (in the stomach). Takes incompatible food,unhy-gienic food,sour and heartburn producing and Pitta,vitiating food and drinks. There is abnormal secretion of Pitta.
Dushya-samgraha (AYURVEDA Pathophysiology)
Purvarupa (Pre Signs & symptoms)
1)Burning in throat and in the region of heart. 2)low agni, nausea and indigestion.
Rupa (symptoms & Signs)
1) dyspepsia 2) fatigue 3) nausea 4) acidic and sour eructations 5) feeling of heaviness, burning sensations in the region of heart & throat 6) anorexia 7) loose stools 8) heaviness in abdomen 9) sour belching 10) headache 11) uneasiness in the region of heart 12) pains and aches in the body 13) flatulence with sounds in abdomen.
Bheda (TYPES AS PER AYURVEDA)
Two types 1)urdhwaga or heartburn 2)adhoga – which affects the small intestine.
Vishesha Rupa (SPECIFIC SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF TYPES)
1)Vomiting of green, yellowish, bluish blak k color or bright red color 2)with very sour materials resembling mutton washes 3)Thin and sticky Kapha usually follows this vomiting 4)their is bitter or sour bleaching with burning sensation in the throat,chest and upper abdomen 5)The patient also develops Kapha-Pitta type fever with appearance of circular rashes and itching.
The disease has also been divided according to the type of aggravated dosha, which accompanies the pathogenesis (anubandhita).
(1) Vata-anubandhi: In this there are symptoms of tremors, delirium, fainting, tingling sensations, fatigue of the lirnbs, colicky pains, darkness before eyes, dizziness, confusion and horripilation.
(2) Kapha-anubandhi: The patient has mucoid expectoration, feeling of heaviness, stiffness, loss of appetite, coldness, depression, vomiting, coating and stickiness of the mouth and tongue, loss of strength, itching of the skin and sleepiness.
(3) Vata-Kaphanubandhi: Mixed symptoms of above types are found in this type.
(4) Kapha-Pittanubandhi: In this type bitter and sour and pungent taste in the mouth, burning sensation in chest, flanks and throat, dizziness, fainting, anorexia, vomiting,lazziness, headache, excessive salivation and feeling of sweet taste in the mouth are found
The disease is curable in early stage, if treated with care. In chronic stage, it is difficult to cure.
Upadrava (Associated Signs & Symptoms)
High fever, acute diarrhea, severe pain in abdomen, edema on body, vertigo, and tissue loss,. Gastric and intestinal ulcers hypertension are common complication.
some home remedies
Some herbs for home uses kushmanda, amalaki, shatavari, licorice,
1) in case of udharva amlapitta where slesma has high concentration one should try vamana therapy. 2) Similarly, in cases of adhogata amlaPitta where Pitta has high concentration one should go with virecana therapy. 3) After carrying out either of these therapies one should administer the basti therapy.
Apart from the above measures, one can include the following
1) edibles in their diet: rice of old sali variety, yava, wheat, mudga, meat and meat soups of wild animals and birds, 2) cool boiled water, sugar, honey, saktu, karkota, karvellaka, patola leaves, hilmocika, vetagra, 3) well ripened fruit of kusmanda, flowers of banana tree, vastuka, kapittha, pomegranate, dmalaki 4) all tikt juices and edibles. One should also drink 5) liquids which are anti-kapha and anti-Pitta.
Apathya (Prohibitions, Don't)
1)The following are strictly prohibited for a patient of .amlaPitta fresh paddy, virudhasan, 2) Pitta increasing meals, 3) obstructing the flow of vomiting, 4) sesame, urada, kulattha, items fried in oil, milk of sheep, 5) kanji, salt, amla and katu juices, guru products, curd and liquor.
Treat yor amlapitta you will be away from hypertention