"Know Shita Pitta (Urticaria / hives) through Ayurveda & Deal it Naturally"
By Dr.Omprakash Yadav Contact:-firstname.lastname@example.org Ph no:-+918080747455 /+9196996666426
Introduction OF Shita Pitta (Urticaria / hives)
AYURVEDA DETAILS OF Shita Pitta (Urticaria / hives)
The appearance of intensely itching wheels over the body, having elevated centers surrounded by the patches of redness is identification of Shita Pitta. The wheels tend to disappear in a day or two and sometimes are accompanied by fever, vomiting and burning sensation.Urticaria is also known as ‘nettle rash’ or ‘hives’.
Dushya-samgraha (AYURVEDA Pathophysiology)
1) Exposure to cold wind 2) Contact of cold & hot substances 3) Day sleep 4) Improper vaman karma 5) holding of emesis 6) Altered features in winter and rainy seasons 7) Insect bite 8) Krimi samsarga (contact of poisonous insects or bugs) etc 9) Unwholesome unhy-gienic fish,food,meat,virudhasan
Purvarupa (Pre Signs & symptoms)
1) Thirst 2) Tastelessness 3) Nausea 4) Debility/fatigue 5) Heaviness of the body/lethargy 6) redness of eyes
Rupa (symptoms & Signs) Clinical features
1) Cardinal feature– The skin marks resembling the bite of nettle sting 2) Itching 3) Pricking sensation 4) Nausea and vomiting 5) Fever 6) Burning sensation
Bheda (Types AS PER AYURVEDA)
Upadrava (Associated Signs & Symptoms)
some home remedies
1) Application of mustard oil all over the body. 2) Yavakshara and saindhava lavana mixed mustard oil application 3)Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia (Willd.) Miers. 4)Nimba – Azadirachta indica A. Juss. 5)Haridra – Curcuma longa Linn. 6)Yashtimadhu – Glycyrrhiza glabra Linn. 7)Durva – Cynodon dactylon (Linn.) Pers. 8)Amalaki – Emblica officinalis
1) Vamana, 2) virecana, 3) lepa, 4) rakta moksana, 5) old rice, 6) meat soup of wild animals and birds, 7) yusa of mudga and kulattha, 8) fruits of sobhanjana, 9) Green gram (mudga) 10)Horse gram (kulattha) 11)Bittergourd (Karavellaka) 12)Pomegranate (dadima) 13)Gooseberry (amalaki) 14)Warm water (ushnajala) 15)triphald, 16)honey, anti Pitta and anti slesma eatables, 17)bitter, sour and pungent materials. The above mentioned measures are very much helpful in treating a person suffering shita Pitta
Apathya (Prohibitions, Don't)
The following measures and edibles are strictly prohibited for the patients of shita pita, 1) products of milk, products of sugarcane — jaggery, etc, 2) fishes, aquatic animals, meat of animals living in marshy areas, 3) fresh liquor, 4) obstructing the flow of vamana, 5) facing easterly or southern winds, 6) sleeping during day, 7) bathing with cold water, 8) eating incompatible foods, 9) facing direct sunlight, 10)foods of oily, citric and sweet nature, 11)intercourse, 12)eatables and drinks that are heavy to digest. These acts are believed to act like poison to such patients.
Line of treatment followed
1) Body purificatory therapy (samshodhana) 2) Oral medications (shamanoushada) 3) Avoidance of causative factors (nidana parivarjana)
"DEAL Urticaria / hives NATURALLY THROUGH Ayurveda"
Warning:The information here is only for the purpose of knowledge.